Program Outcomes (POs):
- Basic knowledge: An ability to apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering to solve the engineering problems.
- Discipline knowledge: An ability to apply discipline-specific knowledge to solve core and/or Applied engineering problems.
- Experiments and practice: An ability to plan and perform experiments and practices and to use the results to solve engineering problems.
- Engineering Tools: Apply appropriate technologies and tools with an understanding of the Limitations.
- The engineer and society: Demonstrate knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and Cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to engineering practice.
- Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and teamwork: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse/multidisciplinary teams.
- Communication: An ability to communicate effectively.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for and have the preparation and ability to engage in Independent and life-long learning in the context of technological changes.
List of Program Specific Outcome (PSO):
After completion of the program, the students will be:
PSO 1.Empowered with the knowledge of Mechanical Engineering activities with a Scientific approach.
PSO 2. Developed with technical skills for adapting Industrial atmosphere and Entrepreneurship qualities.