Program Outcomes (POs):
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and automobile engineering to solve the automobile engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods in automobile engineering.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined automobile engineering problems and assist with the design of systems, components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern automobile engineering tools and technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply automobile engineering technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined automobile engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
(What s/he will be able to do in the Automobile engineering specific industry soon after the diploma programme)
- Automobile Maintenance: Use state-of-the-art technologies in maintenance of automobiles.
- Automobile Manufacturing Processes: Use relevant machinery, materials, equipment and processes to manufacture automobile components.