We started our journey in the year of 2003.
Electronics and Telecommunication cover vast areas in the field of engineering.
Electronic and telecommunication engineering is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes, and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices, and systems. Also, passive electrical components and printed circuit boards are utilized for designing different electronic systems.
Electronics & Telecommunication is a diverse field of engineering which is connected to all branches of engineering.
- The department presently has highly qualified and experienced staff on its role.
- The Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering discipline today is multi-disciplinary in nature representing an actual synergy of different technologies ranging Micro-controllers, Embedded systems, Digital Signal Processing and VLSI etc.
- Here we provide the best infrastructure, qualified & motivated staff well-furnished classrooms and much more.
- Most of the faculty members presented papers at several national and international conferences and journals.
- Department provides Summer Internship in Industries.
- The department is well equipped with laboratories covering all courses of the Electronics & Telecommunication engineering.
- The department has well-equipped laboratories on the following subjects.
- Basic Electronics
- Digital Techniques & Microprocessor
- Power Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Measurement and Control
- Electronics and communications engineering technology is a broad field concerned with the development, installation, testing and maintenance of communications systems.
- Companies in India for Electronics and Telecommunication are BSNL, MTNL, Defense sector, NPL, Telecom Department, Railways, Bharat ElectronicsLimited, DRDO, IBM, TATA consultancy services, Infosys, Hughes, Ericsson, TATA TeleServices, Reliance, L&T Infotech, Microsoft, Ninescirpt Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Vodaphone.