IEI Student Chapters
The IEI Students Chapter and Technical Activity Cell at AISSMS Polytechnic is formed to focus on overall development of students and imbibing qualities of leadership, organisational management, teamwork, marketing, publicity etc. The objective is to motivate students for dissemination of theoretical knowledge in context of actual applications and learning recent techniques with professional applicability.
|Sr. No.||Name of Faculty||Department|
|1.||Mr. A. N. Gedam||Computer Engineering|
|2.||Mr. A. B. Stuar||Mechanical Engineering
|3.||Mrs. R. B. Gurav||Information Technology|
|4.||Mrs. C. M. Maind||Electronics and Telecommunication
|5.||Mr. K. D. Waghmare||Civil Engineering|
- Establishment of Chapters
- Updating the member list
- Organization of activities
Activities carried out by the Students’ Chapter
- Guest/expert lectures
- Workshops for students
- Industrial visits/Technical visits for students
- Short Term Training Programs
- Social Program
- Science Exhibition (Technical Projects in all the Departments)
- Intra and Inter Department Competitions
- Career Counselling and Competitive Examinations
- Soft-skill/leadership programs
- Programs on Entrepreneurship Development
- Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, Technical Test and Mock Personal interviews for students on campus recruitment.
Success stories of IE (I) Students’ Chapter
The students’ chapter of our institute has grand success story.
- Every Department organizes variety of events/activities/competitions for the students.
- Annual reports are sent to IE (I) national body for the best Students’ Chapter award in response to the national body’s notice.
- All India students’ committee (AISC) elected our student Ms. Aishwarya Dhahitule from Second Year Computer Engineering Department as a Student Convener for Academic Year 2018-19.
- A. N. Geadam is nominated for Election of three representatives of Advisers in AISC 2019-20.
Mr. A. N. Gedam