We started our journey in the year of 2003.
Electronics and Telecommunication cover vast areas in the field of engineering.
Electronic and telecommunication engineering, is an engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical components such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems, typically also including passive electrical components and based on printed circuit boards.
Electronics & Telecommunication is a diverse field of engineering which is connected to all
branches of engineering.
- The department presently has highly qualified and experienced staff on its role. The
department has well equipped laboratories on the following subjects.
- The Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering discipline today is multi-disciplinary
in nature representing an actual synergy of different technologies ranging Micro-
controllers, Digital Signal Processing and VLSI etc.
- Here we provide best infrastructure, qualified & motivated staff well-furnished
classrooms and much more.
- Most of the faculty members presented papers at several national and international
conferences and journals.
- Department provides Summer Internship in Industries.
- The department is well equipped with laboratories covering all courses of the Electronics
& Telecommunication engineering.
- The department has well equipped laboratories on the following subjects.
- Basic Electronics
- Digital Techniques & Microprocessor
- Industrial Electronics
- Linear Integrated Circuit
- Testing & Measuring
- Electronics and communications engineering technology is a broad field concerned with
the development, installation, testing and maintenance of communications systems.
- Companies in India for Electronics and Telecommunication are
Bharat ElectronicsLimited,DRDO,IBM,TATA consultancy services, Infosys,
Hughes, Ericsson, TATAteleservices,Reliance,L&T Infotech,Microsoft,Ninescirpt