Under CITSA(Computer and Information Technology Student Association) various activities and events are processed like Engineer day, Teachers Day, Fare Well, Fresher Party and other extra co-curriculum activities in the department.
- Its Prime objectives are:
- Arranging expert lectures from industry eminent personalities
- Arranging industrial visits Encouraging co-curricular activities among the students through cultural programs, interaction with other.
- Increasing interactions among students of different sessions through different activities. Increasing interaction among students of different sessions through different activities.
- Inculcating into the students the true essence of computer Engineering and their role as engineer sand motivating them towards the accomplishment of their goals.