Q.1. When admission process starts?
Ans: Admission process starts when 10th results are out. You can also refer http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in for more details. (See Diploma Programmes)
Q.2. Whom to contact for admission?
Ans: There is Facilitation Center (FC) and Admission Regional Centers (ARC) for admission . Please contact the colleges where FC and ARC center is present.
AISSMS POLYTECHNIC IS ALSO ONE OF THE LISTED FACILITATION CENTER (FC).
Admission schedule will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
REGARDING PARENT INTERACTIONS & INVOLVEMENT :
Q.1. Why should we go for diploma engineering?
Ans: Diploma in Engineering is a great option if you want to pursue technical education and start working early. The 3-year full time programme is offered in almost all the engineering streams including the conventional ones like Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, etc. The diploma course is designed in such a way that students are capable of performing engineering tasks. The knowledge that diploma students possess is unmatchable. After successful completion of Diploma in engineering course, students can either continue with further Engineering studies in undergraduate level or specialize in certain fields with an advanced diploma. Diploma holders gets employment as technicians, technologists, supervisors, superintendents, foremen, machinist, workshop technicians, draughtsman, station technicians (energy, thermal, aeronautical), automobile technicians, maintenance, service technicians, equipment mechanics and technicians, CAD/CAM programmer, agricultural overseers, instrument technicians, junior instructors, manufacturing, tool and die designers, electricians etc.
Advantages of pursuing Diploma in Engineering:
- The 3 year polytechnic diploma makes a good technician.
- A diploma is sufficient for junior engineering jobs
- Diploma candidates can set up their own industry
- Excellent job opportunities in India as well as abroad.
- The best option for students keen on studying technical subjects immediately after school.
- More exposure to technical world
- This path is less competitive to get into Engineering
- After completing the Diploma, the students can apply to Direct Second Year of Engineering.
- Government provides employment opportunities to the candidates who have successfully completed the Diploma.
- The diploma is the best for students who want to start earning early as these programmes open really good opportunities.
- Diploma in Engineering is a less expensive than B.E./B.Tech. Therefore this is the right way to pursue technical education economically.
- Diploma in Engineering is also advantages for the students who wish to skip rigorous Engineering entrance exams like JEE/MH-CET .
- Diploma education is the foundation for the under graduate courses like B.E./B.Tech . So the Diploma holders perform very well while pursuing higher education.