ADMISSION FOR FIRST YEAR:
AISSMS’s Polytechnic is recognized by All India council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi & Govt. of Maharashtra & Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education (MSBTE), Mumbai.
The following engineering diploma courses each of three years duration are run by our institute:
|Courses||Code||Duration||I ST SHIFT(0141)||II ND SHIFT(1085)|
|Intake (Seats)||Intake (Seats)|
|Mechanical Engineering||ME||3 Years||120||60|
|Automobile Engineering||AE||3 Years||30||—|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||EJ||3 Years||60||—|
|Computer Engineering||CO||3 Years||60||60|
|Information Technology||IF||3 Years||60||—|
|Civil Engineering||CE||3 Years||120||—-|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for First Year Admission:
- Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State/ Outside Maharashtra State/ Jammu & Kashmir Migrant/ Government of Indian Nominees/ Candidate for admission to the post SCC First Year of Diploma Course in Engineering/ Technology
- Candidate should be Indian National
- Candidate should have passed the SSC (Std. X) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination, with subjects Maths / Mathematics, General science and English, with minimum 35% Marks in aggregate.
- For Maharashtra State Board Candidates:
- The term ‘aggregate marks’ used here shall mean as follows
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination Prior to March 2009, the Aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in any five subject where he/she has scored maximum marks
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination Prior to March 2009, the Aggregate marks shall be total marks of Five Subject taken into consideration and mentioned on the mark sheet.
- Candidates who have passed maths/mathematics (code 71 for Maharashtra state board candidates) and science and technology (code 72 for Maharashtra state board candidates) are only eligible for admission
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the mark sheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit
- For ICSE candidates:
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks in any of 5 the subjects from Group 1 & Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all the subjects from all groups.
- For CBSE/ ICSE candidates:
In case the result of candidate is given grades, such Candidates are required to submit the result in grade as converted to equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute/Board.
Note: Any amendments /Acts/ Judgments which may be published by Government/ Hon. Courts of India from time to time will be applicable to Candidates and Institutes covered under these rules of admission.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS:
Documents Required with Application Form:
1. No application will be considered unless it accompanies the Attested Copies of the following documents.
- Indian Nationality Certificate / Domicile (for other State Candidates)
- VIII,IX Mark sheet/ Proforma Z
- S.C. (Std.X) mark sheet
- Leaving certificate issued by last institute
- HSC Science/ HSC Science with Vocational/HSC Science with Technical/ITI Mark sheet, if applicable
- Income Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Certificate of passing Intermediate Grade Drawing examination, if applicable
- Certificate of date of birth if the date of birth is not mentioned in the school or institute leaving certificate
- 5 Color pass port size photographs with white background (At the time of Admission)
- Reserved category candidates should submit following documents in addition to the above mentation documents:
- Certificate of cast issued by the Magistrate or equivalent authority as prescribed by Govt. must be submitted by Reserved Category Candidates.
- OBC, SBC, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, VJ/DT Candidates should produce Non creamy layer certificate valid for the current year. Non creamy layer certificate is issued by Tahashildar / Dy. Collector /Collector.
Original Certificate will have to be produced at the time of admission. You can also refer www.dte.org.in for more details.