ADMISSION FOR FIRST YEAR:
Recognized by All India council for technical education (AICTE) New Delhi & Govt. of Maharashtra & Affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Technical Examination (MSBTE), Mumbai.
The following engineering diploma courses each of three years duration are run by our institute:
|Courses||Code||Duration||I ST SHIFT(0141)||II ND SHIFT(1085)|
|Intake (Seats)||Intake (Seats)|
|Mechanical Engineering||ME||3 Years||120||60|
|Production technology||PT||3 Years||30||—|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||EJ||3 Years||60||—|
|Computer Engineering||CO||3 Years||60||60|
|Information Technology||IF||3 Years||60||—|
|Civil Engineering||CE||3 Years||120||—-|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
Qualification & Eligibility Criteria for First Year Admission:
01. Eligibility criteria for Maharashtra State/ Outside Maharashtra State/ Jammu & Kashmir Migrant/ Government of Indian Nominees/ Candidate for admission to the post SCC First Year of Diploma Course in Engineering/ Technology
- Candidate should be Indian National
- Candidate should have passed the SSC (Std. X) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination, with subjects Maths / Mathematics, General science and English, with minimum 35% Marks in aggregate.
01. For Maharashtra State Board Candidates :
- The term ‘aggregate marks’ used here shall mean as follows
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination Prior to March 2009, the Aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in any five subject where he/she has scored maximum marks
- The candidates who have passed SSC Examination Prior to March 2009, the Aggregate marks shall be total marks of Five Subject taken into consideration and mentioned on the mark sheet.
- Candidates who have passed maths/mathematics (code 71 for Maharashtra state board candidates ) and science and technology (code 72 for Maharashtra state board candidates) are only eligible for admission
- In case marks against sports activities are given on the mark sheet, these shall be added to the aggregate marks for deciding merit
02. For ICSE candidates:
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1 & Group 2 subjects only, the aggregate marks shall be grand total of marks in any of 5 the subjects from Group 1 & Group 2 where he/she has scored maximum marks.
- Student seeking admission on the basis of Group 1, Group 2 and Group 3, aggregate marks shall be the grand total of all the subjects from all groups.
03. For CBSE/ ICSE candidates:
- In case the result of candidate is given grades, such Candidates are required to submit the result in grade as converted to equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute/Board.
- In case the candidates do not provide or submit the grades in equivalent marks authorized from the concerned institute/Board then the equivalent % of marks shall be calculated as per the given formula.
- The CGPA is the average of grade points obtained in all subjects excluding additional 6th subject as per scheme of studies.
- Subject wise indicative % of marks = 9.5 * GP of the subject
- Overall indicative % of marks = 9.5 * CGPA
Any amendments /Acts/ Judgments which may be published by Government/ Hon. Courts of India from time to time will be applicable to Candidates and Institutes covered under these rules of admission.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS :
Documents Required with Application Form:
1. No application will be considered unless it accompanies the Attested Copies of the following documents.
- A medical certificate in the prescribed format (as per format given in Application Form)
- Certificate of Indian Nationality / Domicile (for other State Candidates)
- Statement of marks of VIII, IX and X examination or Proforma Z.
- Statement of marks of H.S.C. Science examination (if any).
- School/Institute Leaving Certificate (Of the last school/institute attended)
- Certificate of date of birth if the date of birth is not mentioned in the school or institute leaving certificate.
- Intermediate Grade Drawing Certificate.
- 5 Color pass port size photographs with white background (At the time of Admission)
2. Reserved category candidates should submit :
- Certificate of cast issued by the Magistrate or equivalent authority as prescribed by Govt. must be submitted by Reserved Category Candidates.
- OBC, SBC, NT-B, NT-C, NT-D, VJ/DT Candidates should produce Non creamy layer certificate valid for the current year. Non creamy layer certificate is issued by Tahashildar / Dy. Collector /Collector.
Copies of certificate attached to the application form should be attested by the Principal of school / Institute or a Gazetted Officer or Special Executive officer. Original Certificate if attached to the application will not be returned. Original Certificate will have to be produced at the time of admission.
You can also refer www.dte.org.in for more details.